23. Pelvic Floor 101: What Is and Isn't Normal
Join Dr. Betsey Caldwell and me as she educates us on all things pelvic floor. She covers what's normal before, during, and after pregnancy, and how to find help if you find yourself having abnormal or undesirable symptoms. She somehow balances being approachable and easy to talk to while being a confident expert on all the things I wish I would have learned in Biology and Sex Ed. Pelvic Floors aren't something most of us learn about until we're pregnant, and even then, the education is minimal. This episode is one of my favorites so far, because I know you're going to learn a lot.
Here are some of my favorite quotes from the show:
She also recommended:
Listened to the show and want to hear more from Dr. Betsey?
- Visit her website: Www.yesmamaco.com
- Follow her on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbetseypt/
- Join Dr. Betsey’s private Facebook group “Empowered Moms Seeking Pelvic Health” to join a community of mamas and gain access to free guides, exercise circuits and Facebook Live Sessions about various women’s health topics. I already joined and am loving it!
- Are you a pregnant mama interested in learning how to push safely and confidently during labor in order to minimize pelvic floor dysfunction? Join the waitlist to be the first to know when Dr. Betsey opens up enrollment for The Push Lab in May 2020!